Reasons to eat chocolate

My dear momma gave me a new flip calendar recently. You know, the kind where there is a different quote or whatever for every day of the year. This one is 365 Reasons to Eat Chocolate. She knows me so well!  I've been getting a kick out of it. Not that I really need more reasons to eat more chocolate, but there are some winners in here, let me tell you!  

Today's quote is "If your friends are worried about eating too much chocolate, eat theirs."  Sounds like a good plan to me! But here's my favorite so far:


Now there's a solid plan. 

Until next time...
Anna

Comments

  1. Just took a moment to read your blog, it's been a while since I've remembered that you post wonderful words on line! I'm so glad you like your flip calendar! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts