A Homemade Christmas - doll diapers

As you know, I have little girls at my house.  And being a cloth diapering family, it has become very important to my girls that all their babies were cloth diapers as well.  They've been trained so well! ;)  Rather than buy multiple diapers for all their babies,  I decided to make them some.  

Doll Diapers


The first step was to find a doll diaper that we already had that fit the babies well.  Once I found one, I used it as a pattern.  I decided to make things as easy as possible, so I used fleece, which doesn't fray.  After cutting it out, I attached velcro on the front of the diaper, and on the wings.  Making multiple diapers was really inexpensive.  I sewed the velcro on, but I'm sure it could be glued on with fabric glue.  And if that's the route you choose to go, this is a No Sew project.  I also cut out about 8 squares of fleece that get used as baby doll wipes! I love watching my girls change diapers and "wash" the dirty ones. :)

Comments

Popular Posts