What blogs do you follow?

I have my little routine.  Sweet Pea wakes up, I change her diaper as she signs for milk.  We settle into the rocking chair and she gets right to business.  After all, it's been about 11 hours since we last connected.  And she knows the sweet milk will always be the perfect temperature.

Then I grab my phone.

A quick check of my e-mail to see if there is anything important.  Next up is Facebook.  Who knows what has occurred while I was sleeping?  Better catch up! A few of the blogs I follow put links on Facebook when they update their blogs, so I often click directly over from there.  Most of what I follow pertains to cloth diapers and mamas with small children that I can relate to.  If there is any time left, I indulge a few minutes on Pinterest.  So easy to get sucked in (and lost!) in that world.

What about you?  What are your favorite blogs to follow? In this crazy tech-filled world we live in, how do you spend your time?  I'd love to hear! And if this is a blog you like to read from time to time, I'd love it if you'd follow on Google Connect so I know if anyone even reads my ramblings. :)

Comments

  1. Hey Anna! I thought I'd drop you a note - since I DO read your blog regularly (I just keep up through my google reader). I like seeing what your sweet family is up to these days!

    I follow about 40 different blogs on my reader - the majority are by people I actually know, but a new one I've really enjoyed is Beautifully Rooted. It's a collaboration of bunch of different bloggers, and its intent is to encourage and inspire other women. It's a mix of insight into what God is teaching people, crafting, cooking and parenting. I could totally see you liking it - www.beautifullyrooted.com if you want to check it out!

    Anyways, thanks for blogging, it's fun to read your stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts