New Cloth Diaper Store in Town!

Oh. My. Goodness. Good news! There is a new cloth diaper store in town. I was checking the Cotton Babies website for some reason and noticed that they just opened a new store. In Vancouver, WA! What? I was thinking I must have misread that. I mean, towns like Seattle have cloth diaper stores, but a major company here? In the past year, both stores that carried cloth diapers in Vancouver closed for various reasons. There are several stores in Portland that carry cloth diapers, but their selections are limited. For those of us who would prefer to see things in person and be hands-on, we have been out of luck until now.

This morning I was out running errands with the girls, and had a little extra time. I did what anyone would do in my situation, we headed over to the new CottonBabies store! It wasn't on the way to anywhere we needed to go, but we went anyway. And we were not disappointed! When we walked in the door, the brand new BumGenius prints were there to greet us. There were diapers in all kinds of colors and prints: Bummis, Imse Vimse, Fuzzi Bunz, Kissaluvs, Thirsties, BumGenius, Flip!, EconoBum, Swaddlebees, and Blueberry. Did I miss any? Possibly. They had Ergo carriers and Moby Wraps. Glamourmom shirts, high end strollers, and Kleen Kanteens for kids. Zutano, Sustainablebabyish, WoolieBottoms, BabySoy, and Kicky Pants clothing for babies. Plus TOYS! Honeygirl was thrilled with the chance to see Plan Toys, Green Toys, and Wheely Bugs. Oh, we could spend SO MUCH money there with so little effort! They have lots of of other things in their store as well; these were just some of the things that made me excited. So if any of these things sound fun to you, I'd check out this store! And if you're looking for someone to go with you, give me a call. :)

Comments

Popular Posts