36 weeks

Can you believe this little kiddo should be here in about a month? Wow! Seems like this pregnancy has gone quick. I guess that's bound to happen when you spend so much time chasing around another one. :) Which, on the other hand, is probably why each day is dragging right now. Saturday night I started bleeding and as a consequence, got to spend that night through Monday morning in the hospital on bedrest. This little girl looked great on the monitor the whole time, and has continued to move and kick quite a bit. I'm so thankful she's doing okay. Sitting on the couch, letting other people do everything is rather unexciting though. Thankfully, my mom and mom-in-law are close by and able to help. So here I sit. I'm trying to enjoy what's left of this pregnancy...it's just more difficult when in the back of my mind I'm constantly wondering if the bleeding will start again. I think I will be very glad when this little girl arrives and the worries are over. :)

On a positive note, with having to take it easy, I'm going to get my first quilt finished! I started it before Honeygirl was born with the intention of finishing it prior to her arrival. Well, that obviously didn't happen. I rediscovered it and thought maybe I could get it done before this little girl arrives. Now that I don't have a whole lot I can do, I think it's going to happen! I'm guessing that after this afternoon I have about 30 minutes of work left. Yay for finishing projects!

Comments

Popular Posts