17 weeks


It's amazing how much faster things seem to go the second time around. When you're pregnant for the first time, that little one forming inside is all you can think about. Life seems to totally revolve around that baby. I read books, I wanted my husband to read books, we took a ton of photos.... Week by week I knew what size my unborn child was in comparison to fruit, I analyzed the growth of my belly, and anxiously waited to feel movement. And now that I am pregnant with baby #2, I find my life still revolves around that first little one!

At 17 weeks, we finally remembered to take a photo (because my sister kept asking for one). Daily life revolves around playing with dolls, folding yet another load of laundry, playing with blocks, reading stories, tickles and laughter, and picking up toys for the 15th time. At the end of the day, I get the chance to sit down, and remember that there's another little bundle of energy growing inside me. But it's definitely not the first thing on my mind most of the time. Maybe that will change as my belly grows and gets in the way of playing on the floor and J curling up on my lap. We'll see!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts