Update on 2008 goals

At the beginning of this year, I laid out some goals for myself.  I thought I'd look back and see how I did:

1. Keep track of the books I read  - I finished 30 books in their entirety, and read parts of several others.  Fun to look back at all I read!
2. Make a quilt - I made a rag quilt and gave it to my sister for her birthday.  A second quilt for Little One just needs the binding finished.
3. Put together a scrapbook of everything while we were dating/engaged before we have a baby. - I finished just a few weeks before Little One was born :)
4. Go to Mary Kay Seminar in Dallas this summer - check!  I was big and pregnant, but I went!
5. Grow closer in my walk with the Lord  - how do you define this one? I think there is always room for more improvement, but my prayer life has improved since getting up for middle of the night feedings :)
6. Have a baby or at least get pregnant - everyone knows the answer to that one
7. Try at least 4 new restaurants in the Portland area - I can think of 2 for sure...I'll have to check with my husband on this one to see how we did
8. Read more than just fiction  - well, I definitely read a lot of pregnancy and baby books this year
9. Send birthday cards BEFORE the birthdays com - I did well until about October....

Not bad at all!  Now I just have to think about what I want to accomplish in 2009....

Comments

  1. oh my goodness anna i can't believe that you have a blog. that is so great. i love keeping up with amberj and sam through blogging. and then i have a bunch more people from college and such. i miss you girl. your daughter is so cute and i can't wait to see how she grows up. thanks for commenting on my blog and for letting me know that you are out there. love it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts